Thursday, 3 February 2011

The stats

We had our 4 month appointment today.  It was also the first trip to the doc just the Boy Babe and his Mommy...no Daddy and no PawPaw this time.  It was an interesting morning to say the least.  Next time we hope to have someone that can be our glue and hold us together a little better.  Haha!  Here is what we found out...

Weight= 13.5pounds (10th percentile)
Length= 27 inches (90th percentile)
Translation= he's tall and skinny...poor guy, comes by it honestly I guess.  His Daddy was asked by his jr. high coach if his knuckles hit the ground when he walked.  His Mommy still has trouble finding pants that fit.  What is it that they say about the apple?!  If I let it, the worrier in me will take over and become very concerned about his weight gain.  The dr. said she wasn't concerned...yet.  He's healthy and developing great in every other area.  We are thankful and blessed!

    Here is our boy showing off his new blanket from Aunt Pat and Cousins Kara and Kelsey                                                     ...I love his Daddy so he will know that he has 2 teams ;)

However, he might say Woo Pig Sooie before he spells out SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA...it's just more fun

6 comments:

  1. p.s. i really like your super cute quilted blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are a great writer!! I love to read your posts!
    Gramzee

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor, poor levi... growing up with such terrible colors to look at... on both sides. i guess he comes by his taste honestly too- but either way he is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like The Eanes Family is still a bit upset about the 2004 college football national championship. It's ok, put up another OnePeat billboard. I'm not getting rid of my Back2Back Re-Pete shirt.
    -Coach O

    ReplyDelete
  5. (for the 2003 season, of course they have no qualms about the one for the 2004 season) :)

    ReplyDelete