We were all bundled up sitting on the Arkansas side with several folks who relocated out here and weren't going to miss an opportunity to say Woo Pig Sooie. There also were several players' parents who made the trip to cheer on their boy babies...who actually aren't babies anymore.
![]() | |||||
He was the littlest Hog fan there and enjoyed almost every minute. I did get him out of the Ergo and let him watch...he was taking it all in and would dance to the music in between innings. Someone walked by us and commented on how happy he was. He's a hog fan and they were in his town, how could he be anything but happy?!
And, once we got home I had the camera. I say this picture is proof of a successful evening! We're still working on matching the sport with it's proper ball. Maybe the basketball is to show our excitement that SDSU won the Mountain West Tournament?? :)


Oh you have an Ergo! Does that sweet baby boy love it? Makes me miss the days Tucker would sleep in his.
ReplyDeleteI wondered if yall would get to go to that. How fun!
ReplyDelete