Between your 15th and 16th month birthdays you learned so much!
You discovered the joys of playing in the toilet. :/
Sign: We haven't done any new ones...more, milk, all done, please, thank you, eat and hat. You also wave hi and bye. You can also show us how to chew.
Animal sounds: Dog, fish, sheep, bear, horse, cow, bird. You know that your "Tickle Me Elmo" says teeteetee (tickle tickle tickle).
Say: You can pretty much mimic whatever I ask you to say or whatever sound I make like "Shewwe." There are still a few words that you just give me a blank look when I ask you to say it. You work hard to say words like I said them. Here's a list: Mama, Dada, PawPaw, Mzz (Gramzee), Bampa (Grandpa Dave), Nawnaw (Noni), Dawdaw (Aunt Dar), Nayna (Aunt Dayna), K-K (Uncle Clint), Ora (Cora), Nana (Anna), Onon (John John), NaNa (Nate Nate), Bubba (Unlce Jim), Blank Look (Aunt Jill), Ake (Jake), E (Jed), Ooo (Luke), Ee (Evie), K Bu (Unlce Biggs), Blank Look (Aunt Katie), Eeeze (cheese and keys), Chicken, Cracker, Jacket, Wawa (water and wagon), Hah (hot), Brrr (cold), No-no, Bibi (Bible), Bye-bye, Dipi (diaper), nana (Banana), baba (baby)
Teeth: top front 4, bottom front 4, first 2 bottom molers (you're working on these now and have been such a great teether...just a little fussier than normal.)
You are a fearless climber! Just today I think I lost years off my life when you 1) flopped/tumbled down about 7 stairs at our friend's new house and 2) just a minute ago when you were trying to climb from your little table chair to your high chair...table chair fell over with one of your legs under it and one on top and through the square hole in the back. My stomach still hurts as I am sort of feeling like a "bad" mom while still being thankful that God kept you from serious injury. Whew! This is what they mean when other moms say their boys are "keeping them on their toes."
You like to squeeze through small places...and are very determined to get through and to the other side.
You love to be back in corners or the dark bathroom or closet. As if you are already playing hide-n-seek.
You are so sweet and cuddly! You will crawl up in my lap and give me the best hug and snuggle for a bit. I guess I often say "Awwww" when you do this because you have started saying "Awwww" when you give me a hug. You give the best hugs...to me. :/ You are still very much (maybe even more than before) a Mama's Boy. I love it!
You walk down the hall towards my room looking for and calling your, "Dada." You walk into the room and over to your Dad's side of the bed pointing and saying, "Dada" over and over. I don't think you understand where he goes all day.
Sorry, no pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment