Friday, 18 May 2012

20 months

A few of your favorite things:

Trucks and cars and maybe most of all motorcycles.

Playing in the water...all kinds puddles, pools, bathtub. I've started putting you on the patio with a bowl of water and spoons and you will play out there for a long time. I have learned the hard way that I should not leave my open cup of water in your sight because you will dump it out to play.

Daddy ran his first 1/2 marathon!  We were so proud of him!

Not sure what you're eating...we are working on using utensils and not having much success. ;)
Your newest favorite is playing puppy dogs. You start barking and crawling around...you really like it when someone else is a dog with you (you will be on your hands and knees, point at the ground, say, "Mama, please," followed with some woofs...which of course means please crawl around and bark with me).  You also like it when we call for our puppy to come to us.

You turned the pots into a truck and were pushing it around....and you got a semi-big-boy hair cut!

Another of your favorite things is playing with pots/pans/bowls and pretending to cook.  You ask for a spoon to stir and so you can taste what you're making.  You take a "bite" say mmmmm then offer anyone around a bite and wait for them to agree that it is so yummy.

Have I told you how much fun you are?!  I wish I did better taking pictures and updating the blog.  I do not want to forget anything about these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment