We unfortunately had some ants move in with us for a short time. I was expecting them when our neighbour asked if we had any. (At the time we did not but it did not take too long.) Whew-we waged war with those little critters and I think we have won, for now.
The first day I noticed a few after nap time and quickly squashed them while say, "oh no," and "go away." The next thing I knew you were in the kitchen, bending over, laughing while saying, "on no," and "whoa." And so it began...you were my little ant hunter. We would walk into the kitchen and you would immediately start looking for ants. It sounds more like you are saying ate when you see one. :) You rush to the cabinet to get a paper towel and start squashing/wiping them. You haven't quite figured out how to get one towel off so you have a tail of towels. Pretty funny.
Thanks for helping me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment