Sweet girl is five months old and I feel like most days go by at warp speed.
She is...
Wearing some 3 month clothes but they will soon be retired. Mostly wearing 3-6 and 6 months.
Starting to show preferences/protest/complain. Big bro took a toy from her the other day and she made it known that she did not approve. She likes playing with the wipes package and was playing with it while I changed her. When I was finished and took the wipes away she was not happy about it. Haha!
On a pretty good daytime schedule...but waking at night some.
Rolling both ways and can get from one spot to another pretty quickly. Usually moves toward where we are...especially wants to be close to Levi.
Big brother is most definitely her favorite person. I love this! They already have such a sweet little bond and she is very quick to forgive when he bites her toes:/ or is a little rough (or takes a toy). During dinner the other night she was in the bouncer next to his chair and started just squawking up at him. When he would look at her she would smile big and giggle. Then when he looked away, more squawking, then when he looked at her, more giggles. Too funny and precious!
Below is how I found her after nap time, and some 5 month shots.








I love how I can see her little personality coming out in these pictures!!
ReplyDelete