We have been blessed again this year by our time at Bible Study Fellowship.
Levi has once again enjoyed his time and was excited and ready to go to, "Mrs. Serena's church.". ( Mrs. Serena was one of his teachers from last year.) We love her and she has loved us well these last two years. One morning I was called out to get Emma (more on that below) I saw Levi and his class going to the playground. They hold a rope and he looked so small but so big at the same time. He memorized the verses that I helped him with, we slacked on most. :/ and he sings the songs..."trust and obey, for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus but to be happy in Jesus to be happy in Jesus" (that's the version he sings;)) and " how strong and sure my father's care that round about me like the air is always with me everywhere." He also learned the pledge of allegiance and sings my country tis of thee while marching. (I discovered they do those with flags marching around-haha...little patriots.). One day he told me, "Mama, God paid for the sins I could not." I asked him where he learned that and he said, "Bible Study." I was thankful he wasn't just learning about the red white and blue. ;)
Emma girl has not liked her class as well...or at all...and knows just how to get her mama to come back to her. Scream. But, she usually falls fast asleep on me in the ergo and I soak it all in. It won't be forever that she just wants to be with her mama. It hasn't taken us long to learn that they grow at super sonic speed. The fun things will not last long...and neither will the hard things.
I have cherished this time with my babies and studying the Bible. I pray they will grow to cherish God's Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment