Thursday, 13 March 2014

A dream come true

This is the life.  The days run together and I often cannot remember what happened last week.  Goodness and mercy.  And, I cannot get in a good blog rhythm...I want to because I want to remember these days. I find myself filling posts with phone pics because, life is captured by the phone these days.  So, here goes.

We enjoyed winter nights, especially when p&g were in town.

We enjoyed time at the EAFB and are sad that visits will soon only be memories. :(

PawPaw shares the good stuff.

Moving led us to finding a new church...above and below show how our kids feel about it. ;)



Our zoo passes have provided much adventure...

And, one of us gets her workout. ;). ( L decided he wanted to ride in the ergo for 2.5 seconds.)

Mall play.

M&M got an oceanfront weekend away.

P&G were great caretakers while I recovered from ear surgery and E had bronchilitus.

Celebrating Eight years of wedded bliss for cousin Kara...these socks have kept my toes warm their entire marriage. ;)

We had another sidekick for a few hours one day...L LOVED having her, E was over it after five minutes.

Sweet boy...3 kids=no joke ;)

Spaghetti face

He made a mess of his face and said, "I look like E!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment