Monday, 26 January 2015

HJW

Another baby boy has entered our life.  



The night of Daddy's birthday I woke after an hour to contractions every 15 or so minutes.  Tried to go back to sleep but they didn't stop.  Around 1:30am I was calling the midwife and getting my coach readied for a trip to the hospital.  PawPaw and ZZ were here and Pops woke to the commotion.  At one point I asked him if I (his third child) was worth all this (labor/drama).  He laughed and said, "Yes!"  Then reminded me his Mama did this nine times.  He may or may not have said I was his favorite, so I was ready to go have my third baby. ;)



We arrived at the hospital at 2:30, after an hour we went from triage to the same room in the birth center where our other two were born, and at 4:21am, I was holding a baby.  I remember Daddy saying, "Is it a boy?!  It's a boy!!


Once again we hit the nurse jackpot. It was Friday night so we had the same nurse we had the Fruday night Emma was born.  


We love Nurse Pat!  And, she just happened to have a son who was playing football for the Razorbacks!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment