He was singing "scitamarinkeydinkeydink
Scitamarinkeydo I love you" for a while and I asked where he learned that song.
L: at school! It's a special surprise for you for Muffins with Mom. Oh...I wasn't supposed to tell you, so forget that I told you, okay?
M: okay.
3 minutes later-
L: did you forget what I told you?
M: yep.
L: whew! Good! It's a surprise!
They also sang "how sweet it is to be loved by you." Complete with motions and pointing/smiling at their Mamas.
Sweet kiddos.
And of course, there were crafts:
Grass seeds.
Mama+baby giraffe
Back. The other kids were waay off on their mom's ages...from 15-600. Fortunately, we talk often about how old Mommy is...and that she just happens to be older (11 days) than Daddy.
He has loved his time in school. Sending him to school was pretty hard on his Mama, but he really had the best teachers and a great experience. Only a few more weeks left!







No comments:
Post a Comment