Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Talking girl-

Our girl had been saying some funny things.

In the car the parents were asking the children to stop being so loud (so we could order food from the drive thru) and she, after a few minutes of silence exclaimed, "stop man!" (With quite a surfer dude accent...and no one had said that!)

Big bro was fussing and she said to me, "Hey, your kid crying."

Any time lil bro is crying I can almost always count on her telling me, "Your baby is crying, get him!"

Tonight she said, "Mom, that girl...at the pool...put that stuff on her boy...it went spraaaayyy." (Mimic a spraying sound) I immediately know what she was talking about...our friend sprayed sunscreen on her son the other day!

Today she set her baby up with a sushi snack, but wouldn't pose for a picture...or maybe she was posing??

Telling me all about something...

I can't really ever get enough of this sweet thing.  Good. Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment