Saturday, 26 March 2016

More talking

L says:

"When I grow up I will have a dog so that I don't have to sweep under the table after every meal."



"I'm going to be a doctor so I can give people shots and not get them."

E says: 
"Do/Did you know....{insert random information}"  Pretty much everything she says I wish I had on video but I can't think of much right now. 


H says:
Stuck (usually when his little baby knee gets stuck in his crib:(), hot, out, no no no no, more, milk, thanks, down.
Tonight, he started saying moo (when we ask what a cow says) and woof woof woof (when asked what a dog says). He has also been mimicking sounds such as squeals, grunts, growls, coughs, throat clears, etc.
He signs more, milk, thanks, please.  He enjoys climbing up on chairs and tables and into boxes, bins and such.



They are so sweet and fun. And a little bit crazy.



(This may all be a repeat. I can't keep up with the blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment