Wednesday, 8 December 2010

How sweet he is

Look at those big, blue eyes.  I am slowly coming to terms that I have a blue eyed baby.  I need to go back to Biology and study the section when you fill in the grid of recessive and dominant traits.  Neither of this kid's parents have blue eyes and blue is recessive!  I do love to look at them and see him tilt his head back with laughter.  He is super sweet and becoming very expressive and observant.  I love watching him grow.  There is still time for those eyes to change... :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh MY at the blue eyes!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of like how I scratch my head that we have a blonde headed babe and a black headed babe. And Drew is red headed and I am brown headed. How'd that happen?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romey's eyes looked deep blue for a long time and they are now hazel. Archer is definitely going to keep his blue eyes but we both have dark brown eyes. So funny how that happens!

    ReplyDelete