Monday, 25 July 2011

80 weeks

Our pregnancy was 40 weeks long and now you are 40 weeks old!  40+40=80.  Pay attention, son, I will teach you lots. ;)
You turned 10 months the other day and a reoccurring phrase in my head is, "ten months, 10 months, TEN months...double digits.  time flies."

Saturday afternoon nap time.

 You have been feeding yourself a lot lately.  You will eat whatever we put in front of you and even try to eat everything else, too...like toilet paper, magazines, little specks on the ground, hair...anything you can get in your fingers.

You love cottage cheese...and often eat shirtless. ;)


You are precious and awesome and so much fun.  God has challenged and stretched me through you in such beautifully, sanctifying ways I'm not sure I thought possible.    You are growing so fast and changing every day.  You are so fun and I want to remember everything about every day I spend with you.

You are consistently falling asleep on your own with no crying!  You will just play and then go to sleep.  This is what I found when I peeked in on you the other day...you were just sitting and then I guess decided it was time to sleep.

When I saw you like this I pulled your legs out so you looked more comfortable...you kept sleeping.


You are clapping and still waving.  You have even started signing "thank you," I think.  It's more like a wave right in front of your face but it's what you do when I say and sign thank you.  

You are crawling everywhere and so fast.  You are pulling up and climbing on things when you have something to act as a step.  You're not quite "cruising" but you will stand up behind the laundry basket and walk/push it around the room.

     You love crawling under and through things.


No comments:

Post a Comment