Friday, 8 July 2011

9 1/2 Months

You are 9 1/2 months old and I cannot get enough of you!  You are so fun and are doing so many new things.

First time with hard boiled egg yolk...you did ok with it.

You definitely notice the cute baby in the mirror and you laugh and laugh when we hold you in front of it and you can see two of us.

We babysat Megan for a bit one afternoon.

Snuggle time...

I know it's really close, but look at that cute tongue!

Sweet Baby!

You are making this pucker face that I can't get a pic of...it usually comes out when we are feeding you and we switch to something sweet.  Too cute!

You are quite intrigued by belly buttons...yours and ours.  You will stare and then start picking at it.  Pretty funny!

You have also started throwing fits...not so cute or funny.

You have been getting to feed yourself...you get better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment