Thursday, 16 August 2012

23 months

Seriously, you cannot almost be 2...

You are so friendly and will say, "Hi," and wave to anybody and everybody.  I particuarly love to hear you say, "Hi, Mama."

Your language skills are definitely expanding.  Some "sentences" you have said lately; "More peach please." and "Mama out shower."  You will also gibber and jabber than say, "Yeah" as if you are saying, "You know/You got that/You agree."  I have not the slightest idea what you just said.

First booboo on your nose/forehead (I actually can't believe it didn't come sooner.)
You have started saying, "Yay."  I walked into the room the other day and you said, "Mama, yay!"  I told you we were going to see your friends and you said, "Arwen, yay!  Ephraim, yay!  Derek, yay!"

You love these nesting dolls and will sit and play with them for a long time



You learned a new trick...

It's called stab the fry.


No comments:

Post a Comment