Monday, 17 September 2012

2 Years Old!

Well, you are two and we cannot believe our eyes.

You talk and talk and talk...putting together complete sentences.  I often find myself wondering how you know a word and how to correctly use it.  (Specifically, you say, "I'm two."  I've never told you, "I'm thirty," so I don't know how you made that connection.  But, it works and you amaze me.  Daily.)

You know your colors...and even know brown, pink and black which I have not really taught.

You count.  This I know I have not done much with you so I guess you picked it up while you slept.

I maybe have mentioned this before but I'm not sure and I want to remember these things.  You have had some very sweet moments with your friends that show me that God is working in your heart to be caring and compassionate.  One time at E's house D really wanted a particular truck and was really sad that E had that truck and he did not.  You went and found a similar truck and gave it to D.  Another day, E was hanging out with us for a bit and he was super sad for his Mommy to be leaving him.  You found what you know to be his favorites of your toys and took them to him.  Sweet boy.  None of this is of you or our expert parenting...everything good in you is from God.  We pray God will continue to work in your life even at two years old and you will walk with him all of your days.


Now, for some photos.  I'm not a big picture taker and we got an iPad a couple of months ago that I have pictures on but have not figured out how to blog from (need and app) so those two things equate to few pictures and blog posts.  Sorry. :/  We love you and love love love watching you grow up.  You are such a blessing!


You are most definitely your mother's child...your favorite things are ice cream, mac-n-cheese and chocolate.  And, you've become quite a morning person....which you could turn more like your Daddy on this one if you would like. ;)

You sure love you some ice cream.

You went to you first real college football game.  You were a little uncertain at first but were so great the whole time and it was fun for us to watch you take in it all.  You still talk about going to a football game.  When someone drives by you've told me they are going to a football game and you often ask for PawPaw to take you to a football game.

Rest assured, your first actual sporting event to attend was a Razorback baseball game.

This is from your birthday party!  Some of your favs eating your favs!  More photos and a post to come about this event.  (Maybe.)  Thankfully, we have friends who take photos.

2 and almost 2...time flies.
 Your Daddy comes home from work, changes clothes and goes to "stretch out his back."  You've started joining him.
Sweet boys

You were 35 inches tall and I don't know how much you weighed at your dr appointment.  But, she asked if we were brushing your teeth and I had to admit...not very often. :/  She suggested an electric toothbrush and we've been trying to regularly brush your chompers.

You like it, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment