Saturday, 26 January 2013

Levi lately

I'm not doing so great at keeping this up, but want to remember everything so I need to do more. I was just staring at Emma thinking, "What did people do before they had cameras to photograph their children's lives?!" ;)

Levi is soooo big these days. He quickly memorizes books and can "read" them to us.

We are working to take advantage of that memory and hide God's Word in his little heart. He can tell you Genesis 1:1 and 18:14 (I need to go back to the other ones from bsf because he knows those,too) and he knows Ephesians 6:1 though he is super slow to recite it...hmmm, I wonder why, it just says, "children, obey your parents..." ;)

He is quite the little parrot and a copycat. During my office working days I would put a pen or pencil in my hair so I could always find it. I still do that now and Levi has started trying to put them in his hair when he finds them.

Emma is a little sweetheart and just laughs and chatters all the time.

We do have are moments...when no one naps, there is much disobedience and patience is greatly lacking. Thankfully our hope is in God. His grace is sufficient.

C'est la vie!


(The picture is from this morning...we were trying to get out the door, Emma was screaming and Levi said, "I'm gonna read this book to Emma so she won't be sad." Sweet gesture, she wasn't quite in on the plan. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment