13 pounds 11.5 ounces
24 inches long (I think)
50-55 percentile...she seems huge to me...not just average, I guess b/c big bro was always 20-25 percentile.
She laughs and blows raspberries all the time and is just super sweet.
We seem to have hit a bit of a sleep regression and by a bit I mean a complete sleep regression. Yikes! But I think it will soon pass...
She is on the move! Well, sort of. When on her back she will use her stomach and shoulders to scoot all over. She rolls from tummy to back and only once from back to tummy. We were at the doctor, she was laying on the table, I had just told the doc that she rolled from tummy to back but not back to tummy. Right after I said that she rolled from her back to her tummy with the biggest grin on her face! And, I've not seen her do it again. :)
We are blessed and she is such a delight!
I couldn't decide which picture, so I put them all on.





No comments:
Post a Comment