These are a few of my favorite phrases from the past several weeks.
Who gave me that...(asks this about everything! Who gave me that window, this shirt, that (Emma's) hair.
What just happened? (When there is a loud noise or I respond to something with uh oh, etc)
Uh huh and uh uh...(trying to break this one with yes please and no thank you...but I say this all the time.)
Oh, don't worry, Mama (this was said after he somehow snatched my garlic powder and dumped it on my couch...)
I refer to him as big brother and he has started referring to himself as big brother. Ex. Saying, "Big brother has this tractor." When he is playing with a tractor.
Lasterday (said about any day not today...he even said last morning referring to this morning)
How was your good/great day? (Sweet boy.)
Mama, I asked you a question. (Usually there was no question asked haha. Just wanting our attention!
I do but I don't. (Not sure where this came from but he says it a lot...would you like some water? I do but I don't. Did you have fun? I did but I didn't. What?! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment