Monday, 1 July 2013

Dragons

Thanks to the story of St. George and the Dragon, we have a couple of dragons who have taken up residence in our home.  A green one and a blue one.  Daddy and lil man have had many dragon slaying excursions and we are commonly warned that, "there is a terrible green dragon in your room."  At first, the green dragon was scary.  The blue dragon is a nice dragon.  One night when I went to tuck my boy in he said, "Hey blue dragon, my Mama is here, I'm gonna talk to you later."  Both dragons drive pick up trucks that are the same color as they are.  Tonight, I was told, "Mama, there is a green dragon in your room, but don't worry because he is my friend now, he will'nt hurt you."  There also seems to now be a blue snake, a green snake, and a frog.

Here's hoping we never actually have to have any of these critters as pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment