Here she is at 9 months...maybe a little closer to 10 haha. (couldn't get a good pic or decide which was best.)
Friday, 26 July 2013
Onesie @ 9 months
So, originally, I was going to take Emma's monthly pictures in the same set of onesies ( long sleeves-white, pink, gray, brown) we have them in 3 mos and 9 mos so I thought it would work out nicely to record her growth. Well, I sort of stuck with the onesie but it wasn't always the same style. So far, we have done pretty well to get a pic on or near her b-day. I think I've even gotten a monthly onesie pic...just maybe a few days or weeks late. Silly, I know. This may be the one reason I'm ready for the big one year birthday...the monthly pic pressure will be off. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment