Some favorite things:
Color-blue
Food-you said, "begetables and pizza". I say it's Mac n cheese and any kind of pasta plus anything sugary sweet.
Toy-trucks
Book-Bang Boom Roar A Busy Crew of Dinosaurs and Big Joe's Trailer Truck
Bible story-The one about Naaman.(this is a daily request from the Jesus Story Bible.)
You are sweet and cuddly and funny! You sing all day long. Songs you have learned and songs you have made up are a regular sound that fills our home. You have started humming actual tunes. You are a delightful child.
Some cute things said lately:
You use pronouns really well but have recently been flipping her and she. I think it's cute so I'm not yet correcting it...i.e. You will say, I want she to come with me or her went to sleep. Also, I'll tell you, "All of my life I've wanted a little boy just like you." You excitedly say, "What was his name?!" ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment