Love it! The last picture, the black and white one was the "prize photo" at my photography class this week...my teacher LOVED it..Levi was a great model!
Sweet indeed! He's a cute boy! Can't wait to meet him in person! ~Auntie Jill
Glad you're back in blogland! I'm a subscriber. So blog!
Love it!!! He's so precious, Mindy. You are indeed blessed :-)
My grandchildren all take wonderful pictures!! I think it's because they are such great models.Thanks for sharing!Gramzee
Love it! The last picture, the black and white one was the "prize photo" at my photography class this week...my teacher LOVED it..Levi was a great model!
ReplyDeleteSweet indeed! He's a cute boy! Can't wait to meet him in person! ~Auntie Jill
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back in blogland! I'm a subscriber. So blog!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! He's so precious, Mindy. You are indeed blessed :-)
ReplyDeleteMy grandchildren all take wonderful pictures!! I think it's because they are such great models.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Gramzee