Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Photos of our 2 month old

Favorite Mommy's side Uncle Clint came back for a visit!  Mommy keeps telling me there are two more uncles on her side of the family but I'll have to wait til Christmas to meet them...I'm excited for Christmas.  Aunt Dayna was here last weekend and we did not take any pictures. :(  Mommy needs to be better about taking pictures.

This is me hanging out in Daddy's friend Austin's $6,000 bed...he made a video for some fancy bed store and they paid him with a fancy bed.

I lift my head so high....and still have blue eyes.  Mommy keeps telling me they will soon turn brown like hers.  We'll see...

I love to streeeeeetch!

I also love sugars from Mommy...it's a good thing because I get a lot of them all.day.long. :)

I like my arms out when I sleep.

I am a super baby, so say my Mom and Dad.

1 comment: