Monday, 18 April 2011
7 months
So, we finally had our 6 month check up! I really dislike shots but we decided they were best for our boy. He does so well with them! Today, as the tech was getting ready he kinda started whimpering. I can't watch and just bury my head into him, trying to keep him from moving and seeing what's going on and soothing him (and myself too!). He screamed when she did the first two (she did them so fast I didn't notice she had done two) and then stopped. Then screamed when she did # 3 and then he was done. Like nothing ever happened! What?!? Whew, that kind of reaction is good for my worried mommy heart. He hasn't shown any other after shot symptoms so I'm thankful for that.
He weighed 15 pounds 5 ounces and was 27 inches long. Not up too much from two months ago but the doc wasn't worried. She wants to see us at 9 months...and there will be NO shots that time!
More about our boy:
-I think he has stopped sucking his thumb! He usually would only suck it when he was tired/ready to go to sleep or going to sleep. The last several days I haven't seem him doing it. Maybe he bit himself with his new tooth so he stopped!
-He is still "laid back" and so happy!
-Still quite loud and has really started squealing and doing this funny grunt-growl noise.
-One of my favorite things is that when I hold him on my hip he rests his arm around my shoulder and will pat my back. (I need to get a photo or video b/c I love it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment