We've lived in our apartment for almost two years. For the first 1 1/2 + our neighbor was a lady who checked out her shoes every time we were around and only spoke to us once when we were leaving when she was coming home and she couldn't avoid us. All that to say...she wasn't the friendliest. A couple of months ago we got a new neighbor and we spoke to him way more in the first week that he lived here than we ever spoke to the first neighbor. He is a student from Iran and is super smiley and friendly. He's learning English so I'm often reminded of my time in France. We've been wanting to have him over for dinner but...you know how it goes...it just hasn't happened. Well, his mom is now staying with him and we exchange pleasantries through the windows. I've been wanting to have her over for tea, alas, that hasn't happened either. Today, they beat me to the punch...She knocked on our door with this fun little snack!
Guess who I'm inviting over for tea when I return the dishes! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment