We spent a fun week in Arkansas...a lot of firsts and seeing family and friends.
We caught up with my friend Jessica and her son Will
 |
| You loved playing with Will's big boy toys! |
 |
| Will was so sweet to share with you. |
Time in Arkansas would not be complete without a swim in Aunt Pat's pool.
 |
| PawPaw is the best pool partner! |
 |
| Aunt Pat has the best toys! Wait til you can enjoy all her snacks! |
 |
| Your cousin Adeline is exactly one week older than you. |
 |
| Cousins! Sarah with you and Mommy with Adeline. |
Another must:
 |
| Bath time with PawPaw! |
|
And,
 |
| Play time with Great Granny! |
Son, there is a place unlike any other...I have yet to find anything similar in our neck of the woods so when we go to Arkansas we will always go to...Catfish Hole! You didn't enjoy the catfish but you sure enjoyed the after dinner treat...
 |
| Mom, I'm trying to find out how many licks to the center! |
I was holding you enjoying my pop while we were checking out and you grabbed it and had such a tight grip that I could not get it away. We needed documentation and PawPaw wanted to go down in history as the one you enjoyed this first with.
 |
| You mean I get ANOTHER one?! :) |
My friend Christie and her Madley came over to play.
 |
| Madley gave you sweet sugars and you wanted to return the love...or maybe you wanted her hair. |
No comments:
Post a Comment