While you slept in the car we made a little pit stop at the Casa de Fruita. I looked out my window and saw this:
I peeked in on you and saw this:
Then there was ANOTHER one! Where are we?!?
We finally made it to Aunt Dayna's and just played and played and played.
 |
| The Gator gave you a tractor ride. (Not really!) |
|
We rode around on the plasma car
 |
| You wanted to go down the hill...but we did not go. ;) |
|
This was taken right before I decided to go down the driveway on the daisy scooter...and ate it hard in the street. Ouch!
 |
| So fun! |
We had fun inside, too.
 |
| Coco teaching you how to play the recorder |
Aunt D's step was a hit.
 |
| You just laughed and laughed when AG jumped on it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment